Register for MnDOT Technical Certification classes through Lake Superior College
To work on Federal and State aid funded and state highway constructions projects in Minnesota, you need to be certified through the MnDOT Technical Certification program. Register for MnDOT Technical Certification classes through Lake Superior College.
About the Program
- How the program works
- Frequently asked questions
2021 Training Announcement
- MnDOT Technical Certification home page
- MnDOT concrete testing – YouTube video
- Test-out application
- MnDOT Spec Book order form
- To request a MnDOT tech ID number, please print off these directions. MnDOT has a new database and a new protocol for requesting a tech ID number. Please follow these directions.
September 20: Class Schedule released
October 1: Registration begins
Winter Weather Advisory
WINTER WEATHER ANNOUNCEMENT: Classes will not be cancelled due to inclement weather. If you feel driving conditions are too dangerous for you to attend, please contact Suzanne Johnsrud the morning of the scheduled class. You will be moved to another section (if one is available) or will be issued a refund. Additional classes will NOT be opened to accommodate those that choose not to attend due to weather. You can contact Suzanne Johnsrud at 218-428-1002.