We offer non-credit courses to help you enter a high-demand career field or to enhance your professional or personal skills. We also provide customized training to meet the needs of you or your employees.
- Accessibility Training
- Clay Therapy for Caregivers
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Inspection Recertification (CMVIR)
- Dale Carnegie Professional Training
- Health Unit Coordinator (HUC)
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) & Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Motorcycle Safety
- Nursing Assistant Test Out/CNA (NATO)
- Trained Medication Aide (TMA)
View our classes to register online. Select a category, then subcategory to view available classes. Add class(es) to your cart and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
Call with course name and number. You will be asked to provide the information requested on the registration form. Credit card payment only.
Fill out a registration form with credit card payment or business purchase order.
Mail class registration form with credit card information, business purchase order or separate check(s) for the exact amount for each individual class to Continuing Education and Customized Training, Room E2060, 2101 Trinity Road, Duluth, MN 55811.
Visit the Continuing Education and Customized Training office on the 2nd floor of the East building, Room E2060 during business hours.